1. We believe in one God, Creator and Lord of all things, infinitely perfect, eternally existing in three persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in Jesus Christ, the incarnate Son of God, Who is true God and true man, conceived of the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary; He died on the cross a sacrifice for our sins to deliver us from the penalties and power of sin; on the third day He arose bodily from the dead, ascended into heaven where, seated at the right hand of the Majesty on High, He now is our High Priest and Advocate, making intercession for His saints; He is the Head of His church; one day He will come again in person to establish His Kingdom and to judge the living and the dead.
The Holy Spirit
3. We believe in the Holy Spirit, the Third Person of the Trinity, who descended at Pentecost, whose ministry is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ, and during this age to convict men, to regenerate the believing sinner and to indwell, guide, instruct and empower the believer for victorious and godly living. He unites believers in Christ to become one body, the church.
The Human Condition
4. We believe that man was created in the image of God but lost his spiritual life through disobedience to God; ever since our first parents sinned, men have become sinners under the wrath of God. Only those who sincerely repent of their sins and accept God‘s salvation, those who rely on the precious blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse their sins and who have been born again by the Holy Spirit, can enter the Kingdom of God.
5. We believe the Scriptures, both Old and New Testaments, to be the inspired Word of God, without error in the original writings, the complete revelation of His will for the salvation of men and the Divine and final authority for all Christian faith and life.
Response and Eternal Destiny
6. We believe in the bodily resurrection of the dead, of the believer to everlasting blessedness and joy with the Lord, of the unbeliever to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
7. We believe that the Devil is the evil spirit working in the hearts of the children of disobedience; he is the source of all evil and is doomed to eternal punishment.