From 29th August to the 11th September 10 brothers and sisters from EFCA and other churches will be combining with partnership with OMF to go on a medical mission to the Philippines. Several doctors, dentists and support personal will be assisting the Filipino’s some of the poorest areas in the Philippines where they are unable to receive treatment for tuberculous, dental treatment and various ear infections.
Praise God for bringing seven of us together to go to the Philippines to provide medical and dental clinics at two relocations sites for the urban poor – Trece Martires and Marilao. We will be doing this mission with Bukang Liwayway, an arm of OMF.
Please pray for and with us on the following:
- Early approval of all applications by OMF so that we can finalise our traveling dates which is currently going to be 29/8-12/9/15.
- The team can gather all the necessary equipment and finance for the clinics.
- The local Philippine team to prepare for the ground work such as suitable clinic sites, advertisement, evangelistic activities, translators and support workers.
- The team can work together as one to bring glory to our great and mighty God.
- Our team will be able to cross cultural boundary and work well with the local Bukang Liwayway team.
- The local people will experience our compassion and love for them.
- Safe travel with no sickness amongst team members.
- Good weather as some of the clinics will be held semi-outdoor.
If you wish to know more about this mission, you can watch this youtube link.